Tuesday, October 15, 2013

TOP 10 QUOTES ON OVERCOMING HARDSHIPS ALL TIME


There are seasons in a leader’s life when adversity, failure and hardships seem to be the only thing we encounter. It may feel like we can’t catch a break. While it’s easy to feel discouraged or frustrated, it doesn’t have to be a negative. Today, we have some more words of wisdom regarding losing, failure, adversity and coming out on top. Enjoy these quotes, and remember: sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.
1. “And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” ― Haruki Murakami 2. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” – Maya Angelou click here to know more about overcoming hardships and in case of LIFE IN PANIC!!!! 3. “The most beautiful people I've known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.” ― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross 4. “The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” – Randy Pausch 5. “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.” - Zig Ziglar
6. “Adversity is like a strong wind. I don't mean just that it holds us back from places we might otherwise go. It also tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that afterward we see ourselves as we really are, and not merely as we might like to be.” ― Arthur Golden, Memoirs of a Geisha 7. “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” – Moliere 8. “I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” ― Thomas A. Edison click here to know more about overcoming hardships and in case of LIFE IN PANIC!!!! 9. “I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan 10. “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.” – Joel Osteen We hope these quotes have encouraged you today in knowing that failure, adversity and hardships are a crucial part of a leader’s journey. They can be instrumental in creating opportunities for learning and success. click here to know more about overcoming hardships and in case of LIFE IN PANIC!!!! What quote do you find most inspiring regarding overcoming failure and adversity? Share below in the comments, or on Facebook or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment on this article.......

Custom Search
Website counter