SO, DID YOU SEE OF HOW DID PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS DID THE TRICKY SHOT IN THE PICTURES ABOVE? JUST CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
Click here to Go to the Official Trick Photography Book Website
Is Trick Photography possible without purchasing software?
Absolutely. Evan will take you by the hand and show how to create radically impressive photos that look more realistic than those poorly done, fake-looking compositions where people take a bunch of different pictures and make a photo collage out of them.
Please dont misinterpret, some of these pieces look excellent, but if you just go to Google Images, steal some pictures and slap it onto another photo you took, it lacks realism, which is what Evan explains we’re going for.
What Evan reveals is that with an ordinary camera you can capture an authentic image. Once this has happened, you are ready to deconstruct the photo. This is drastically different from other trick photography books as they will all teach methods of construction and NOT chronological implementation (something Evan refers to as a simple implementation strategy).
After reading this method and the tactical explanation behind it, it really does seem like an ingenious idea. This is one of the many techniques Evan teaches in the Trick Photography Book.
What are the BAD things about Evan’s Trick Photography Book?
Just like every product and book I have ever reviewed, nothing is perfect. Here are the flaws I have noticed after reading Evan’s guide:
• Evan has VERY unorthodox methods, these really are NOT your typical methods you hear about when it comes to creating and understanding trick photography. I can see many readers being slightly overwhelmed with some of the things Evan advises you to do should you progress as a professional photographer.
• You will need to open your mind completely to new ideas and concepts that maybe completely unfamiliar or seemingly strange to you. These are techniques not taught in other trick photography courses and so might be looked upon as being too UNIQUE. In order to understand them, you must be ready to shift your understanding of creative photography.
And how about the GOOD things about his Trick Photography Book?
• It’s a very easy and enjoyable read to say the least. Evan really has a pleasant writing style and his experience in creative photography is phenomenal.
• He includes three massive modules to comprehensively understand and create trick photography from scratch with absolutely nothing but an ordinary camera. The modules are packed full of unique methods, everything from ‘Levitation Photography’, ‘The Orton Effect’, ‘Insomnia’, ‘Escaping the TV’, ‘Screaming Head’, ‘Spiral Planets’, ‘Bug-Eyed’, ‘Head in the Pot’, ‘Shadow Illusions’ and ‘Advanced Multiplicity Photography’ to name just a few that I’ve pulled from Evans trick photography guide. His methods are limitless and are designed to be taught to the most basic of camera users.
• This guide will be useful to any wannabe photographer. It is probably the most versatile trick photography book I’ve read in a long while. Regardless of what age, sex or understanding of photography you have; after reading this guide you will be able to take away something that will seriously enhance every part of your photography skills.
• It is completely different from ANYTHING you have ever read in this field. Evan really stands out from all of the other trick photography experts out there as his methods are completely original and backed with logically proven reasoning. This seriously separates him from the rest.
So, you want to learn great tips on how to cheat on photography, just head on here or click this link that will overall change your perception on photography.
Overall, what do I think? Trick Photography and Special Effects Ebook, otherwise known as the ‘Trick Photography Bible’, in my eyes is the best non fluff guide on exactly how to create and develop creative and trick photography from scratch. Evan, the author, boasts an impressive identity in the elite photography community as an obsessive genius (and it truly does show!). The guide is packed from start to finish with unorthodox techniques designed to turn the average clicker into an elite pro photographer. In fact I’ve learned a few golden nuggets I have already used and will continue to use in the future (and that’s since reading 20+ trick photography books in the past few months alone!). If you currently want to learn how to absolutely master trick photography I definitely feel you should pick Evan’s guide and read from start to finish! You wont regret it!
So, you want to learn great tips on how to cheat on photography, just head on here or click this link that will overall change your perception on photography and the life will be magic after this.No worries!!
Hope my webpage has helped you,
GOD BLESS YOU!!